Copyright 2013. the power of music project. All Rights Reserved.
POMP Music For Change
Songwriter Series: Learn. Serve. Sing
• How to create powerful songs
• How to create our lives as artists from professional artists
• How to take care of ourselves with healthy nutrition and lifestyle
• How to strengthen our voice and instrument skills
• How to copyright/publish our music
• How to navigate the “music industry” from professional
musicians and producers
• By doing community service hours equal to hours spent in workshop
• By writing songs inspired by community service
• May 18th, 5 pm Headliners Music Hall (ticket link coming soon)
About the Power of Music Project-
Music is powerful. It affects our mood and reflects our feelings. The Power of Music Project (POMP!) is a 6 month workshop where the next generation of musicians create songs inspired by service. Read more.
The Power of Music Project Celebration Concert
at Headliners Music Hall starring
and featuring Louisville's kRi and hettie:
The Power of Music Project 2014 presents an amazing event, "Music Saved My Life"... we have been working hard and we have a lot to sing about! join us as we share original music from our hearts and guts. this is an all age event, starring the participants of the POMP! program and featuring kRi and Hettie. Get your tickets today!
Clickherefor General Admission
POMP "Music Saved My Life" Concert Tickets
Can't make it to the show but still want to join us? We've got you covered.
Get your Bandtasy live streaming tickets here!
Read their Music Saved My Life Concert coverage here.